Products purchased that are downloadable, such as lists, are not refundable. TRA membership dues are not refundable or transferable. Event admission purchases, such as TRA Marketplace registration, are non-refundable.
For all other products and services, you must request a refund within 30 days of purchase, unless otherwise indicated. On-line training fees areonly refundable, creditable, or transferable within the first week of purchase. Refunds on credit card purchases will be issued on the samecredit card used to make the original purchase.
- Full name of purchaser
- Your credit card transaction number
- A description of what you purchased
- Date of Purchase
- Reason for refund request
- Your email address
- Your daytime phone number
- Your mailing address
Products, including books and CDs may only be returned for credit when the following requirements are present:
- The product is un-opened (if shrink-wrapped or sealed the product must still be sealed);
- Does not show any signs of wear or usage.
Purchaser pays for return mail costs on all products.
Refunds are made minus an administrative charge of $25.00